• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Design: How should I mark Map Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Again, I am making a campaign where certain maps contain submaps. Okay, the game cache is fully working, however, I simply don't know how should I mark the regions' borders. I don't want to make "surprise map switches", which means you can "accidentally" go into a region which loads another map but you don't see the region.
How should I mark these regions?
And how did they change the position of a Doodad like the force wall in Rexxar's campaign (I think the force wall destructible has been modified and its Y (or Z?) has been lowered and so you could only see the top of it)?

Level 3
Thank you, I'll use both. There are areas which you have to exactly find and there are wider paths like the road to Stratholme.

Status
Not open for further replies.