• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bind Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello can someone tell me how to bind two maps togeather? I mean when a unit enters an region the map should switch to another one and the unit should have the same level, equipped items and spells ?...thanks.

Level 7
do you mean a unit teleport to another region?
if so,

Events: a unit enters a specific region (in)
Conditions: -
Actions: move entering unit to center of specific region (out)

for this to work, create 2 regions where the unit can go in and another region where the unit will be moved/teleported to.

Level 2
do you mean a unit teleport to another region?
if so,

Events: a unit enters a specific region (in)
Conditions: -
Actions: move entering unit to center of specific region (out)

for this to work, create 2 regions where the unit can go in and another region where the unit will be moved/teleported to.

Nope...I mean switch the map to another when a unit enters a region and in the switched map give the unit his past options: Level, items, spells etc.

Level 11
what the mr O2 was saying is that you go and check the rexxar's campaigns ... there you will find something... also go search and look for " Is it possible to have Submaps in Multiplayer? "

oh... btw... if a guy with 4,182 posts and 571 reps tells you to use search... its because that has already been answered :p

Status
Not open for further replies.