• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Desert Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I've recently started working on a map, currently being called Desert Assault. For those who have played Halo, this is a similar style of assault. The basics of the game include: getting a bomb to a location, then waiting for it to detonate to score.
However, I cannot do this map on my own. The ammount of triggering, modeling and unit work is extremly high. So now I'm hiring. Post here or PM me to join.
I'm open for:
-Modeler (if possible): One of the largest parts of the game are the models. I've looked through the site and didn't find everything needed.
-Trigger-er: Those that are good with triggers are wanted.
The map has just been started, so very little has been completed. I will be taking on the terraining.

Desert Assault is divided into 2 teams. 1 team is defending a base, while the other team is attacking it. The game will be divided into 2, 4 or 6 rounds (it will be an option for red), with 2 detonations to win a round. Each round will be 10 minutes (for now). Every round, the teams switch
Desert Assault will include a variety of weaponry, vehicles and items. You will be able to carry 2 items at a time using mana as ammo. Vehicles will be placed inside the garages or motor pools inside the base, and in area in the desert half. Vehicles will range from unarmed jeeps to heavy mechanical mechs. Items will include grenades, healthpacks, ammo, armour and more.
During a round, random events will occur. Events that happen will be permenant for the rest of the game (though it could happen again). Some events will include planes crashing droping items and killing units in the way, parts of the base collapsing blocking off rooms, military presence attacking both teams and some more.

Those willing to help are wanted. Plans for the map will come in a PM.

Last edited:
Level 10
Desert Assault is divided into 2 teams. 1 team is defending a base, while the other team is attacking it. The game will be divided into 2, 4 or 6 rounds (it will be an option for red), with 2 detonations to win a round. Each round will be 10 minutes (for now). Every round, the teams switch
Desert Assault will include a variety of weaponry, vehicles and items. You will be able to carry 2 items at a time using mana as ammo. Vehicles will be placed inside the garages or motor pools inside the base, and in area in the desert half. Vehicles will range from unarmed jeeps to heavy mechanical mechs. Items will include grenades, healthpacks, ammo, armour and more.
During a round, random events will occur. Events that happen will be permenant for the rest of the game (though it could happen again). Some events will include planes crashing droping items and killing units in the way, parts of the base collapsing blocking off rooms, military presence attacking both teams and some more.
Theres all the information available. Keep in mind that they can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.