• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Deprotect Request] Troll & Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, but, I've been trying for nearly a week now to either get a hold of this map's author, or find an unprotected version, with no luck. I would truly appreciate if someone would help me with this map. Thank you <3
Map Title: Troll & Elves Final
Map Size: 2525.5 KB
Purpose: This map is the reason I've started playing Warcraft 3 again. I'd love to update it, correct typos and grammar mistakes, and fix major gameplay bugs.
Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/166871/

Level 3
And for the record, even if you manage to deprotect the map, the triggers would be one big pile of mess. It'll be hard to make heads or tails out of it thus, fixing gameplay bugs would be very hard and not worth the effort. And why do you have to do the work anyway? The map's author should be the one to fix those.

Status
Not open for further replies.