• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DemonicSword

Reactions: deepstrasz
Two-handed weapon stolen from demons.

Enjoy and give credits if you use it.

Keywords:
sword, demon, dagger, big
Contents

DemonicSword (Model)

Reviews
01:29, 9th Apr 2009 BlinkBoy: I'll approve it, but next time add a colision shape to it.

M

01:29, 9th Apr 2009
BlinkBoy: I'll approve it, but next time add a colision shape to it.

Level 13
Before saying it is stolen could you please post links of the "original ones"?
No offence against you, I just don't know them and want to compare. Especially since I can't find a model from General Frank that looks like his Demonic Sanctuary and neither a "Necro Sword". Also this model uses a single texture, a complete sword so it is freaking easy to create a new but similar one.

Level 13
Oh my f*cking god.
Did you even take a look at the texture?
The version Gottfrei made is exactly the texture applied onto a fitting model -> he saw the texture and created it. Perfjert stretched it and created a sword out of a dagger/small sword texture... Not even a bit "owned"

Attachments

• sword.jpg
    sword.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 177
Level 1
nice blade, i have been looking for a tutorial on how to place weapons on a model but couldent find any could someone please give me a link to tutorial thx and sry if it was a little off topic. im really new to this

Level 11
I admit to add a deathanimation to every attachment. Because without one the attachment will remain for additional 3 seconds after killed by the "destroy specialeffekt action". With a deathanimation it will be removed instantly. So you cann switch between f.e. weapons without having 2 overlapping echother.

Thy

Last edited: