• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Demonic Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I put just fantasy to my maps because i think, if a map has nice minimap, the player will download it, but if the map is good with no minimap or foolish minimap, the player won't download it.

Keywords:
demon, demonic, temple, warcraft, 1v1, 2, players
Contents

Demonic Temple (Map)

Reviews
12:18, 27th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Presentation Comment

M

12:18, 27th Jan 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Comment

Level 16
Here's a list of BB Codes to help you improve the description; background of map, number of goldmines, creep camps, item drops, screenshots, etc. Please follow these submission rules:
Original Work
Maps must be significantly worked on, or entirely created, by their submitter.

Gameplay
Maps must be fairly fun and decently balanced.

Presentation
Maps must have adequate spelling and grammar. Maps must contain a valid author and map name. Maps must contain a proper description of what the map is about.
This map will not be approved in its current state.

Level 28
I put just fantasy to my maps because i think, if a map has nice minimap, the player will download it, but if the map is good with no minimap or foolish minimap, the player won't download it.
Again, no idea what you were trying to say.
Get another translator, google translate somehow sucks to do things like this. Or learn English.

• The goldmine creep camps are different (and so are their drops).
  • Terrain seems nice, but a bit empty all over the place. The hills at the expansions should be smoothened.
    Also, there's a cave in the abyss... caves usually don't form in places like that.
  • The expansion is rather hard to reach.

Fix the creep camp issue and improve the description to get it approved.
(And of course, attend to the other problems as well).

Moderation

Demonic Temple
Created by JacoBB ; Uploaded by: JacoBB

3 days passed and there is no word from author...

There are not enough trees near expansions, doodads are spammed on map middle, can't move army there.
Some creeps drop 2 items, some have 50% chance to drop 2 items...
Terrain is empty and well explained in post above!

Please if you decide to improve map just update this one and send message to us, we will unlock thread for you once again!
Map status: Rejected

Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Thread Cleaned:
/