• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demonic Inquisitor

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Hi,
Demonic mage hero, inspired by inquisitors from WoW and one concept art I found in the internet. Tested in game, based on Lich. I hope someone will find him useful :-D. Feel free to edit (both the model and the skin) as long as you give me credits.

PS:weir blue lines visible in model viewer and in magos are not seen in game. I have no idea why they appear.
Contents

Demonic Inquisitor (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
MODERATION Awaiting Update I can see no significant changes since I last moderated this. Set to awaiting update.
Level 10
Love the concept since there's only a few new Legion models on the Hive thanks to FerSZ, and this one is missing; however, it's extremely simple and very.. uhm blocky? I'd love to see you rework it. :)

For example: the Inquisitor has horns; your model has none making it look like Malthael from Diablo with that KKK hood

491114.jpg

Last edited: