• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DemonGate.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Angel gates was creates as result of mages spell. Mages begun to change runes, and to destroing evil, but they were killed by demons . Angel watched it, and after their death, he blessed this gated, and made they as a teleport to the sky kingdom

This is my first texture, and i hope not last :)

Enjoy it.
Yours Nan0

Update model:
-make a shading
-recolor some parts

Keywords:
Gates, Gate, Angel, Sky, Barracks, Mage, White
Contents

Sky portal (Texture)

Reviews
10:34, 25th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: Too many filters and an unoriginal design. Also, you're colour choice isn't wonderful. Especially the blue. You should consider making that Team Colour.

M

10:34, 25th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: Too many filters and an unoriginal design. Also, you're colour choice isn't wonderful. Especially the blue. You should consider making that Team Colour.

Level 1
Nan0, Not so impresses. It saw better. I remember your texture of a priest, pleases much more.

it is fantasy building, like a fable-building, and realism will be not really useful for this model

thats not an excuse at all. all games have realism unless thier cartoons. so without realism, this is a cartoon.
add more realism such as more rocky texture and a more polished marble texture to it.