• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[REQ HLP] : worldedit.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Sorry for posting here, but I didn't know where else to post.

Here is my problem, at home I can edit maps no problems, I have War3 : TFT 1.18a and no glitches. But I work at a netcafe, and have alot of free time at work, so I wish to edit maps at work, only problem is no cd-roms even in the server machines. So I got a no-cd and all was good, until I tried to access a demongate.

Long story short the cracked worldedit file seems to be corrupt because in any map that I try to look at the demongate.blp it crashes. Can someone suggest something to me please!

Thanks in advance,
Darksl|de

Level 4
wish i had had this problem before, maybe then i could help you.

if no one can figure this out my best suggestion would be to avoid demongates at work, and save them til you get home to work on the map... sorry i couldnt be more help

(actually I'm about to go do some shopping around for more forums and such WC3 related, if anything like this pops up I'll edit this post to reflect my findings)

Level 1
well, the exact error is "Program: d:\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe - File: texture\demongate.blp is corrupt."

I can't do anything else after I click on demongate. Whats worse is that I can't load a map with a demongate in it.

Sucks to be me :)

Thanks for your reply Minkorok.

Level 4
hey griddark i just thought of something... where did you get the no-cd crack? theres a good possiblility that theres a simple problem in it, might need a new install or a different version of the crack or something (if ya need something just lemme know, with memorial day coming up the military will be off - aka i have 4+ days with nothing else to do but sit around acting like I'm working on my map)

also when i searched around i found that there are alot of the version of the no-cd crack that either dont work at all, or have some decently bed trojans and such... careful with that. hopefully you just ended up with the one that doesnt work :? at least then we can get you the right one :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.