• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi i need help to get my warcraft working and i asked allmost everyone i know but they cant help so now im desperate. ok here is the when i put the wc3-cd the manu pops up but when i press the 'play warcraft III TFT' bottom its says that there is no cd in the cd-rom drive..... if any can do a that miracle that you can help me so please respond......

-ShadowMurloc(the guy that cant play wc3 :( )

ps i was ShadowSatyr[DK]

Level 4
hmm does it work when u put other games in the cd-rom? Is your Wc3Tft disck really scratched? maybe u got a bad cd-rom, and its time to buy a new one. have you tryed going into "My Computer" then go to "Add/Remove Programs" then clikc "Add program" and it'll search the cd-rom and see. but if all else fails. then maybe its your cd-rom and you'll need to buy a new one.

~Mistix

Level 4
weird.. too weird... ur pc my have sum kind of security for wc3x.... i know mine has.. I cannot patch while downloading 1.16a from any site... i can only download it while entering b.net.... tho 1.15 works sweet by downloading it from battle.net's website.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.