• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon

Well, model, texture and animations were made by me, death Particles added by Pyritie and fixed afterwards by Cavman.
Now, I can't really say I'm quite that happy with the texture, I simply dislike it. So, if anyone is bored enough, they can have a go at re-skinning this sucker. But ofc, that happening is questionable.
Enjoy.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
Demon, Satan, hell, sin, of, hell, thing, horns, demonic, devil, Burning Legion, satyr
Contents

Demon (Model)

Demon (Model)

Reviews
02:42, 13th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Looks great and works ingame. Death anim is interesting too, especially those particles <3
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

02:42, 13th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Looks great and works ingame. Death anim is interesting too, especially those particles <3

Level 8
Great model. Nice animations, too
I do, however, wish to point out that some of the body parts seem to be floating, not attached. Something to consider for an update. I give it a 4/5

Level 11
AHA! i solved the "no penis" problem! This is my theory..
hulk.jpg(click on the image for bigger photos)

See the pants? Let's make a torn short jeans on the demon to cover his "dark secret".. I really pity him, he needs privacy...

Don't you think that it is fitting for him to have the pants? Especially he's a demon?:thumbs_up:

All you did is make it darker, that dosen't solve the crotch situation. Also, those lava cracks are REALLY lacking. They look like giant veins that just stop half way across his skin.

That ARE giant veins and scars ^_^ So i did just the right thing ^_^

And Nastyboy 44. I really don't think that he needs pants
in fact that'll only ruin it, speaking of the esthetics.

and i also think that lesser demons like him are created already castrated, so everything is alright. (the Satan has also a wife (giggle) that's why is so hot in hell) (giggle)

Status
Not open for further replies.