• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

demon hunter weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
wut the heck is the demon hunter weapon called? (other than demon hunter blade or wutever) its been anoying me lately, n i need to know, plz someone help me

Level 4
illadon said:
wut the heck is the demon hunter weapon called? (other than demon hunter blade or wutever) its been anoying me lately, n i need to know, plz someone help me
:? Man, think, does this really matter??? How does the weapon called..? And wtf is annoying you about it? Do you sit all day at home and think, blade or sword, hmmm, meantfull.
:idea: Call it bob.

well i looked on google images search for batleth and got this
303.jpg

Level 6
:shock: omfg :eek: ! holy mother of jesus! cool a million thx to u my friend u rock! n that blade is AWSOME!!!!! i wunt one! i wunt one i wunt one i wunt one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i almost bought one at a place called the scottish highlander games. and i noticed that they were selling one for just 30 dollars! but my mom didnt let me get it, so i bought a cool chinese double sword that were 2 blades in one. it looks like a staff at first and you open it at the center to reveal that it opens up to be 2 separate blades. it costed 22 bucks.

Level 6
first of all, wus it a real sharp blade thingy?
second, wut kind of money, lke from wut country?

Level 6
no, i would need to grow long ears and have a well of eternity so i can be imortal and get tattos to be a demon hunter, and the sad part is that i would have to blind myself aswell. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.