• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon hunter bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Theres a bug with the demonhunter metamorphosis ability.

If you target and send some abilites to the demonhunter in the very moment he's going to metamorph, a lot of bugs may happen.

Examples I've seen A LOT of times:

- He can run while being slept (DeadLord skill).
- He can move like flying while being under cyclon (talons).
- The time of the metamorph goes crazy; more time until he goes back to original shape, he goes to original form but then he randomly goes meta again... etc.

And a lot more.

I can try to find replays if requested.

Level 6
http://rocarena.com/np/modules.php?name=Replays&op=details_comments&id=1593 [almost no cooldown]

I don't have more for now, I'm asking for help to find some more. There may be a lot tho.

Btw, we had a debate for the cyclon & sleep timers.

When the meta is on:

- Sleep should make the timer go down.
- Cyclon should freeze the timer and once the dh is down again, it should continue going down.

This is what we think it's default game standards but sometimes the timer just goes crazy (I suppose it's because of the bug) and when it's under cyclon it goes down while being on the air etc.

Are we right about the standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.