• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demigod<v>

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

DEMIGOD<V> (Map)

Reviews
16:14, 13th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Presentation Comment

M

16:14, 13th Jan 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Comment

Level 22
badass map 5/5

Ok it would be bad enough to say it in sarcasm, but you actually rated it 5/5 :thumbs_down:

Anyway it's clear at this point that this map doesn't have the basic criteria met.

It's virus! My PC just alerted me that this file is infected.

Are you sure, give me a moment to analize the map.

EDIT:

Maps seems clean

File Info

Report date: 2011-01-13 15:23:39 (GMT 1)
File name: 123-w3x
File size: 115841 bytes
MD5 Hash: 2fd17471585376bf059084bc77d4dc2c
SHA1 Hash: 7d40600e92b1c30754894c3533c782cfc92a1b24
Detection rate: 0 on 16 (0%)

Detections

a-squared -
Avast -
AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
BitDefender -
ClamAV -
Comodo -
Dr.Web -
F-PROT6 -
Ikarus T3 -
Kaspersky -
NOD32 -
Panda -
TrendMicro -
VBA32 -
VirusBuster -

Scan report generated by
NoVirusThanks.org

I suggest you change the rating, because nothing gives you the right to rate a map the opposite of what it is.

Also as said, the post about the virus is probably fake, because all 16 of those antivirus return a clean scan.

EDIT: He says he uses Avira, it's probably a false positive by using a too high level of threat detection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moderation

DEMIGOD<V>
Created by ZUES ONLY CAN MAKE THAT HE IS IV ; Uploaded by: Arestandhelliot

I already warned you about your 1st map, why you keep spamming!

I will keep promisse and wait 2 days for you to fix 1st one!
Sorry can't say same for this one!

You must add/fix description, type, category!
Map terrain is horrible, 98% of map is empty you created some trees and gold mines near each player starting position!

Map status: Rejected
Please if you decide to improve map just update this one and send message to us, we will unlock thread for you once again!

Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Thread Cleaned:

Guys please, don't spam, don't write same things 2 or more times and don't post fake warnings!
7 posts deleted!
3 posts merged!