• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

deleting units and doodad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
how can i delete units and doodads, without using control z, becuase i've done a few mistakes, and i do not wish to erase everything, that i've done after the mistake.

When in the editor, choose the appropriate palette (if you want to delete a unit, go to the units palette, doodad -> doodads palette etc.) and then press the Spacebar (or select the Selection Brush from the toolbar). That will go into the selection mode so you can select an object. Just click on the object you want to delete, then press delete on your keyboard. :) You can also click, hold, and drag your mouse to select multiple objects in an area to delete.

Level 3
just select all units / doodads you want to delete and press delete button on your keyboard, Ctrl + Z removes only last things you add to your map, and its possible to return them after Ctrl + Z by pressing arrow that shows to right.

Status
Not open for further replies.