• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

delete all skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Ah, watch the language, Tiki. You are a moderator...supposed to be setting an example here.

Many of konblades skins have already been deleted (at least half, I believe, done collectivly my all the skin mods). I havent gone through each of them myself, but I know there's at least a few good recolors he's done right that should be kept.
-VGsatomi

Level 12
Yep, there's bound to be plenty of misunderstandings here. As far as recolors go, he perhaps should have some of them removed.

Level 8
no this **** shudnt be allowed... who the **** wud download any of this ****, 90% of those skins are ****... 90% of the stuff on this site are so bad, i cant believe its on here... im a bout to delete like 2000 icons since there so bad.

Sansui: profanity edited

Level 12
Care to shut up about how cr@**# this site is? You're only making lame excuses to say you're better than everyone. And heck, it's not like the end of the world or something. I mean the skin section is getting a makeover, and hopefully Konblade's skins will get deleted. So perhaps would the icons and models section.

Level 22
The skins section has been neglected for some time. Just today I moved over a hundred and fifty ill-placed skins out of the Blood elf section and REMOVED somewhere between 30-40 that violated the submittion criteria. And that was just one section by one mod in one day. And I know I'm not the only one at work...Don't worry, things will improve...it just wont be overnight...

But until the tone down onthe frigg'n language...it will be odd for a mod to be warning a mod....
-VGsatomi

Level 22
Why, so we can end up like Warcraft III warehouse and have a pitiful-sized selection? I'm up some variety...sometime having too much is better then having too little. Besides, CnP, when done right can actually look quite impressive.

So you are saying that unless you are a professional-quality artist with years of experience under your belt that you have no right to post work here...? Well the rules suggestion topic is still open, if you really want to voice that...

Level 5
Tiki said:
no this shit shudnt be allowed... who the **** wud download any of this shit, 90% of those skins are shit... 90% of the stuff on this site are so bad, i cant believe its on here... im a bout to delete like 2000 icons since there so bad.

Here let me give you guys some suggests,,,Tiki you're right, i think you guys should check and del all *bleep* skins and models, i got the same thought as you, 90% skins and icons on this site are very bad, im not a modeler or skiner but i can make better skin than most of skins on this site :), even icons, they keep submitting original icons,skins even some models on this site lol, to me i think only 25 % of skins,icons,models are good on this site, well i say what i've seen dont be mad .:)

Edited the profanity
,sansui

Level 15
VGsatomi- are you serious? Its probably been less then a year since I started skinning and I had no artistic background to help me, yet I still make way better skins then 90% of the crap posted here. You know why? Because I worked hard and continually tried to improve, something that seems to baffle some of the people that post here.
Now don't get me wrong, there are people here who have potential but warcaft is like the lowest dominal of all skinning. If you can't make decent skins after a couple months of practice, a hobby requiring less artistic talent might be a good idea.

Level 12
Uughh, I was hoping you've people been reading my other posts. I've been somewhat suggesting all of you to post them on the forum boards so that way it won't be downloaded yet, but we can help you with the criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.