• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Defenders of the Crown - Dawning of a new age. Campaign idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok Here it goes...

I have a new campaign idea based off of the origional Warcraft III RoC & TFT campaings <see Title above>. Below i will post what i have for storyline ideas and want to know your opinions...

There will be 4 sides to this series and i dont know how many sequals i will make to this yet. Being as tho im fairly novice at map making, i will need a bit of help over the following...

Terrain editing: Will be incorporating things from the warcraft story line such as Stormwind City, and the land of azeroth (im sure you get what im aiming at in that area) need to make it look interesting and challenging...

Trigger editing: Will need some help designingthe triggers properly so everything works like i want it with the variables and such.. Questing, Building requirements, unit production for neutral or ally towns, etc...

Doodad editing/creation: Need help designing Castle cities and such like Stormwind and what ever else is put into the maps.

Cinematics: Need something to portray the storyline before starting the maps...

Storyline: the following is a link to WC3 TFT story. After the link will be a breif Story of Defenders of the Crown.<see http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/story/chapter5.html#33>

Defenders of the Crown - Dawning of a new age

Chapter one

Stormwind, one of the last cities of the Estern kingdom to stay standing after all the destruction took place. The new King, Aduin Wyrnn, has ushered in a new age for the alliance and vows to defend Azeroth with all he has. He has ordered 5 of his finest men to aide him and serve as guardians to the alliance... Carabus Swifthammer, Valiant and fearce. Kennith Darkshooter, Agile and swift. Verimus Sunderfist the fire mage. Adamus stormweilder, the Elemental Shaman, and Telarii, druid of destruction...

These five were chosen because of there loyalty and dedication to the alliance. Now the fate of the world lies in there hands....

A new war has begun. The burning legion has teamed up with factions of the undead scourge and threaten once again to destry all that the world holds dear...

Plz Email me at [email protected] or reply to this post for questions, comments or ideas, etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.