• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defence of Lich King

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
just try my map.. this is my first map release so there are many bugs report if persist.

making a trigger is so difficult, i want to change more in this map, but i know only is basic, i want is "2" ally and the rest is enemy, i cant create a permanent computer ally and permanent computer enemy.. triggering is always pissed me off..

Keywords:
lich king
Contents

Defence of Lich King (Map)

Reviews
09:00, 29th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Lacking description, please tell us about your map's features, some screenshots/videos, credits, changelog, is your map protected, ...?
You could use a template.

Oh and I'm very proud of you, you've managed to place millions of units on the map only for player red and there are no triggers whatsoever other than the default melee ones.
Check out the tutorials section to learn more about triggers and gameplay.