• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich King

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
unfinished map..just ignore this!

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Lich King (Map)

Reviews
17:05, 27th Feb 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected
Level 23
Level 23
If it is unfinish why bother uploading it here? Like what stated above my post.
Also your description lacks. Add details, features and gameplay on your map. If possible add screenshots too but I doubt that it is still unfinish as you said.

Level 21
"unfinished map..just ignore this!"

This is a spontaneous infraction to two rules. First infraction is making a totally unsuitable map description. Second infraction is you posting an unfinished map which are not allowed on this website.
Now there is also something graver. That "just ignore this" means that you don't care if you upload a map which is useless and worthless so what you risk is negative reputation and believe me, for someone new like you, it's not the case to gain red gems.
I will simply warn you this time. This is not a website for spamming useless maps so don't repeat this again.