• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Decreasing mana every second....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have a problem in decreasing mana . .. I want to make a system like in jungle troll reborn that everyime the mana decreased . . . I edit my hero stats mana regeneration to -1.00 but it wont work . . . How to make mana decreased everysecond ????

Probably your hero is regenerating mana because of his intelligence points.Use a higher negative value.

Level 21
wow that is very odd.

It kind of makes sense though, cos a unit without mana doesn't need to regenerate it. It's just that the developers didn't make the game actually check for when the unit gains a mana bank. (Why would they? It's not like heroes have base mana regeneration. All other units didn't gain mana bank midgame either)

This is my triggers, When i test it it works but when i played on Localgame it doesnt work . . nothing happens . . .

Attachments

• fail.png
    fail.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.