• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Percent Decrease for Armor and Mana Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,

I'm trying to make a skill that when activated, the enemy units being attacked by the caster will have their armor decreased by 25% and their mana regen stopped for a certain duration.

I can only find spells that has a direct amount of armor reducer and abilities that decrease the enemy units reduce their mana regen.

I've been trying to trying to trigger it but seems impossible. For mana regen it
s really difficult since each unit has their own mana regen rate.

Level 3
You can use a real array variable and then unit indexer from spell database.

Thanks! Yeah I get the idea... but seems it's too complicated for me to implement :ogre_rage:

@Prodigy: That won't work if there are multiple units being attacked by the caster

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Prodigy's way can be used. Just need to tweak it into MUI actions :D. About the armor problems, even if u use custom stat system, u will need to store the armor of ur hero into an integer variable and change it everytime he leveled up, pick drop items which increase armor or agi. I dont think that would be a good idea to do that :D. But u can change it to cause the damage deal to that unit increased. (By using DDS - Damage Detection System).

Add a negative percent Devotion aura with 0 AOE and Self target to the target unit of the Hero's attack.

I've been trying to trying to trigger it but seems impossible. For mana regen it
s really difficult since each unit has their own mana regen rate.

Brilliance aura can give percent bonus too.

Status
Not open for further replies.