• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Decreasing Load Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
From what Ive read I need to reduce the amount of triggers but ive got to the point where I cant reduce much more without making things very complicated, especially with triggers that need custom text. I still have around 250 triggers... There must be some other way whether inside or outside WE to reduce load time, for example whatever True.Rus did to the DotA maps.

Level 2
try use one WTS Inliner or the tool created by True.Rus him self :) they should reduce it

you can d/l it from the "tools" section of the website :)

Level 2
Cheers guys, I tried the Inliner 1.02 works well but I cant do much else to the map after using it... as in protection and optimisation wise. True's optimisation tool was good too. Was a bit unsure about trying the Widgetizer think theres still some bugs to iron out. Although I found Vexorians Optimisation the best.. reduced load time from 40 secs to 15 secs and map size down from 1.7mb to 1.2mb.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.