• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Decayed Murloc

Reactions: Nevo and deepstrasz
An old skin/texture of mine, just added alpha since I only had jpeg of it left.

Credits to Werewulf

Keywords:
murloc, murgul, mur'gul, decay, undead, flesh, rotten
Contents

Decayed Murloc (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Great reskin of the Murloc, I love what the weapon was made into

M

THE_END: Great reskin of the Murloc, I love what the weapon was made into

Level 14
I was doing a skin in which it shared the line problem. But I fooled around abit and turns out much of the line was using texture of an unused portion of the skin. I used the colors in the ballpark of the face to cover up that part and I met with some succes. Didnt completely get rid of the problem but it did help somewhat. This skin might be the same way. But you cant realy notice it ingame so theres not too much of a point to it.

Level 8
Please Help! I don't get it, how does one import skins into their map? I mean, whenever i try to import a skin off the hive, it gives me a blank world editor screen and no importable file. It's the same with the skins I post. I know how to create my own models, systems, icons, and import them all, too, but I can't figure out how to import the skins off of here. Help Please!

Level 3
Please Help! I don't get it, how does one import skins into their map? I mean, whenever i try to import a skin off the hive, it gives me a blank world editor screen and no importable file. It's the same with the skins I post. I know how to create my own models, systems, icons, and import them all, too, but I can't figure out how to import the skins off of here. Help Please!

Same with me.

This is cool. Im trying to use it lol.

Level 2
do you remember to add the path to the model/skin. it can be done by double clicking the file you have importet(i am pretty sure you know that but just for being sure) and then copy the path whritten where you download it and then paste in the path section as you opened in the editor. Then restart your editor and then whola!

Level 4

See the tutorials section. Comments are for criticism.
Anyways great skin love the idea of a deccaying murloc.

one of my all time favorite mur'loc skins, this skin is epic, but suffers some issues of compatibility when it came to the UV wrapping of some certain mur'locs. I was always so depressed it did not work on all of the mur'loc models, most specifically the mur'gul slave, the mur'loc tide runner with a fin and no alpha on his shell shield material, and the mur'gul snare casters wand.

perhaps this skin, could use a little bit of.....sc2 conversion.....