• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Debode's Unfinished Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 48
So basically, shiiK made a gallery of WIPs and stuff he never finished, and by doing so he inspired me to create my own.

Credits go to shiiK for giving me the idea to start this thread. :p

So below you can see all the models n' crap I've never finished.

AKA young doom guard or red angry piglet. This was supposed to be a co-op model from me and Vermillion Edict(Then known as T - Revellion - T).

mt4jfm.jpg

This was my first semi-scratch model ever made. Brings back a lot of memories. :) Either way, it was made using Vertex Modifier primitives piled up together and with cannons stolen from the Siege Engine. As you can see the wrap is fucked up, and I never got to making any actual animations for it.

1zyxxs4.jpg

Yeah... The normals are fucked up, the mesh is fucked up, there is no texture... It's just a pile of camel dung. I don't know why I even put it here.
Should I find a 2D artist willing to work with me, I might recreate this model later. So, if you're a 2D artist and you want to skin a simple attachment(or more like, the legendary axe of Grom Hellscream in the form of a simple attachment) then feel free to contact me!

a5bak3.jpg

This one is actually practically finished, except I was sooo unhappy with the texture choice(and unable to find more fitting textures) and I didn't like the overall simplicity of the model that I decided I'll never release it and rather let it rot on my HDD.

j7vyft.jpg

This is an old attempt at editing the Sea Giant to be an Ogre. I never added details or anything to this model, so it just stayed a re-wrap with a crappy and unfitting scratchmade weapon.

rml3d1.jpg

An unfinished attachment that only lacks a texture. If you're a 2D artist and are willing to texture this model, feel free to contact me!

2u8xe9v.jpg

Although the weapon itself is done, the Furbolg Falconer which was supposed to carry this weapon was never created. It's based on a concept someone in WC3C has created a long time ago.

nppheq.jpg

Simple model-edit of the Pandaren furbolg I've made for FrIkY a long time ago, it was supposed to have a custom texture and a lot of details I've never got around to adding(or thinking about). Although it is unfinished, I really don't know what I could add to it.

fy24gm.jpg

This is a model I was working on for the 17th Modeling Contest(Air Units), pretty much based on the Starcraft 2 banshee. I've lost interest while wrapping it, partly due to not finding enough fitting textures. If you are a 2D artist and you wish to collaborate with me and finish this sucker, please do contact me. :p

2efrwah.jpg

Red Shift was like halfway done with the texture when we encountered problems with my wrap and I guess I just kind of forgot about it then. I might get around and finish it at one point, and ask Red if he's willing to work on it.

2evuw3p.jpg

This model is actually done, but I am still waiting for Stanakin Skywalker to make the texture. It's based completely on Stanakin Skywalker's Kobold Rally Point icon.

sdgwap.jpg

This is a model I'm currently working on. As you can see, it's lacking a weapon and a bunch of details, but I'll get around to adding those at one point. It's an Orc Hunter from the pre-first war era on Draenor, thus he wears the head of a Windroc as decoration, protection and mostly trophy.

11jnj7p.jpg

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'd love to help finish the weapons, so any day you have time, get the wrap done and send it to me, I'll get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.