• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathwing_WoW

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is WoW deathwing
Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJliKlIj1DM&feature=youtu.be
Please rate this Model
Contents

Deathwing_WoW (Model)

Reviews
18:08, 19th Mar 2015 Misha: WoW models are accepted ONLY if they're optimized enough, and this includes removing unnecessary keyframes in animations.. yours doesn't look optimized

M

18:08, 19th Mar 2015
Misha: WoW models are accepted ONLY if they're optimized enough, and this includes removing unnecessary keyframes in animations.. yours doesn't look optimized

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Is this a rip from wow ? I think rips are not allowed on Hive.

What is his difference from this Deathwing except his wow-status ? why should players use this and not the older one ?

Level 12
Man... you new guys don't ever read the rules do you? It's okay :p I did the same mistake several times before. WOW Rips aren't allowed here bruh. Plus someone already beat you to an amazing Deathwing model. Check out Kwaliti's model. Delete this man :p seriously before the moderators see this

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Man... you new guys don't ever read the rules do you? It's okay :p I did the same mistake several times before. WOW Rips aren't allowed here bruh. Plus someone already beat you to an amazing Deathwing model. Check out Kwaliti's model. Delete this man :p seriously before the moderators see this

Just funny how most users write exactly the same you yourself wrote :p
Did I write anything else, except the vague expression ? :)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Oh my how dare he say something that somebody else said before...you should patent your quotes man, quickly, before somebody else does!

hu hu *sarcasm* -.-
Just said this because I noticed it A LOT of times that people repeat EXACTLY/with little differences, VERY LITTLE, what others said before.