• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathwing Raid FINAL

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mgeterno11
Deathwing Raid:
World of Azeroth is on the Break of the Destruction and you are the chosen one who will save it by killing Deathwing and destroying the Dimensional Portal!

-7 Heros:
Warrior
Paladin
Druid
Warlock
Rouge
Shaman
Hunter

-Over 20 Unquie items
There are Ingame Commands witch you can see in Quest Menu (F9)

Screenshots:
deathwingraidimage1.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
deathwingraidimage2.jpg
deathwingraidimage3.jpg
deathwingraidimage4.jpg

Changelog:
*Deathwing Raid 2.0*
-[Removed some old item and add new one.(Arcanite Shield)]
-[Change Boss Defense type From *Hero* to *Divine]
-[Make some More balance betwen the boss and Heros,Also Added some Starting Units on Begining the Raid]
-[Add new boss and upgrade some heros spells]
*Deathwing Raid 2.1*
-[Fixed that big bug witch Hell Lord Wont Appear in raid Area the Second Time!]
*Deathwing Raid 2.2*
-[Add some Models and Boss Actions and done some minor Terranin Change]
*Deathwing Raid 2.3*
-[Add 4 Bosses,more items and some drop items from bosses,fixed some spells for Shaman and add secret area...]
*Deathwing Rad 2.4*
-[Fix Bosses rare bug that they kill instant]
*Deathwing Raid 2.5*
-[Fix Paladin Healing Spell,add spell: (Phoenix Strik) to Warlock,add some bosses Actions and units..]
*Deathwing Raid 2.6*
-[Fix first boss wont tp all players,Fix units that spawn after 1st boss die they invul...]
*Deathwing Raid FINAL*
-[Add new class: Hunter=DPS,Make Bosses a little stronger]

Resource:
Most of Models and Icons are from http://chaosrealm.info/index/

,Frankster,WILL THE ALMIGHTY,Kuhneghetz,LuisZek,GreatVengeance.

Give +rep to Frankster and WILL THE ALMIGHTY please.

Keywords:
World of Warcraft, Deathwing, Deathwing Raid, WoW, Boss Raid, Cataclysm, kyuubi, Hell, Burning, Guardian, Final.
Contents

Deathwing Raid FINAL (Map)

Reviews
Date: 09:53:55 14-Aug-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map has low quality terrain! There are no DISBTN/DISPAS icons (Green icons ingame)! Useful...

M

Date: 09:53:55 14-Aug-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map has low quality terrain!
There are no DISBTN/DISPAS icons (Green icons ingame)!

Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: Idea is nice but terrain ruin whole map, please fix it. Also some tooltips are damaged. Missing BTN icons.

Level 2
if this is your first map then it's quite good for a beginner
custom loading screen<< click for custom loading screen [/URL]
tutorials << click here if you need more questions...
-put more heroes
-put more items
-map is too small you should make it bigger
-the map is quite detailed
-you are missing that BAZINGA
I also suggest put some screenshots and a youtube vid because the game isn't that attractive

:thumbs_up:

overall 2/5 but this is quite good don't let others tell you other wise

Level 15
If you want to put in screenshots, you should put some pics to your post (any of them is good in this map thread). Then paste the attachment's link and then in the maps description paste in between this code:
The x means the link. I recommend to out this code into hidden tags, you should write this into the description:
y
. The y means the picture's code. So good luck with that and i hope i helped you. :D

I have just played the map and it is kinda cool. But i am dissapointed a bit, too. I make this review:

Terrain

It is nice, the hero selection area is balanced, but i think you should add a bit more doodads to it. I like the fire effects too. 4/5

Heroes and Units

Their model looks awesome. However, their hitpoints and damage take is high, and the enemy units are also like that. So i think you should either reduce them (including the heroes's and the units's) or leave it like that, but it should be balanced. By the way, Deathwing looks cool.
Models

They are cool, however, i strongly recommend you to import more models, and the heroes should have only custom models. 4/5

Gameplay

I really like the idea, you have to kill the final boss, and the items looks okay, however, you should make more custom items, and import more icons for them.
However, this map is small, you can make it larger: open scenario-->map size and camera bounds-->tick modify map bounds and you can extend it. I like the waygates, to, they are a perfect addition to your map. I also like the quest menus. 3/5

Conclusion

I think it is a nice map, you should make the things wich i and other users told you. I see creativity in it, too, just use it a bit more.
Good luck and keep your map up. Alright i rate it 4/5.

Last edited: