• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Deathmatch of the Race (cinematics)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Creator: Created by SmartGoodBrother (Dark_Lord_12).
Description: Every year there is a Race deathmatch game going on in a Forgoten Temple.
Orc, Naga, Humans, Night Elf, Undead will fight for victory.

Keywords:
Cinematic, watch, deathmatch, race
Contents

Deathmatch of the Race (cinematics) (Map)

Reviews
18:21, 20th Jan 2009 Rui: Map theft. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

18:21, 20th Jan 2009
Rui:
Map theft. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 12
Hin, this map was not cool, not cool at all. It sucks! And mostly why it sucks is because the map is stolen. At least the terrain is stolen.

The terrain belongs to the first Battle Royal cinematic that is also uploaded here on the hive. The triggers is most likely redone since they suck much, much more than the original.

And since I dont see credits or assurance from the Battle Royal creator that you have permission to use his map as base, it proofs that it is stolen. If this was done out of not knowing I don't know. But you just don't steal others map.

Either delete this map or get permission from the battle royal creator to use his map as base and make him post in this thread, and give him credits in description. Otherwise I will notify the admins, if they haven't noticed by then.