• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DeathBreaker2

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
I redid my old FleshDemon DeathBreaker. and yes, it does have teamcolor. skin.textures\bloodelf-spellthief.blp

Keywords:
Deathbreaker, Spellbreaker, Death, Knight, spell, breaker, magic, mana, stealer
Contents

DeathBreaker2 (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: This is such a frickin sick skin Hawkwing: Too sick to not be Director's Cut.

M

THE_END: This is such a frickin sick skin

Hawkwing: Too sick to not be Director's Cut.

Level 11
Werewolf that look is called "EXTRUSIVE" not zomg3dlookzors.
:p you're to hyper or trying to follow a fad of being a crazy message boards person.

but who cares about that.
The hair is tooo fat.
Eye on shield is terrible.
Why does that rag have the blue on the bottom?
I Have to go right now but I'll just say oh yay 5/5 Directors choice and shit like that.

We must have skin fight in challenge forum.

Level 22
but I don't think the flesh you made doesn't look fleshy enough to look like flesh.

That means it looks fleshy enough :p

Its a really good skin, and its good u kept the team colour. U should make more bloodelves with this skin.
Is the eye supposed to be a living eye or a metal eye? If its suposed 2 be a living eye, I wouldnt put it on there

Is the eye supposed to be a living eye or a metal eye?
well its not meant to be a living eye, probably decorative like porcelain, glass or some sort of fiber glass. I just felt like retaining the same theme as my last deathbreaker skin
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=3712&sid=90580e226ee8bd2ad63de648a9f66701

I dunno whats up with some ppl here, but this is a bloody good skin.
well, "some people dont want to point out the obvious" -sansui

Level 8
if i can point one thing out it needs it would be better contrast wich can be done fast on adobe. the overall skin looks a bit faded without the contrast, hard to explain it but the skin itself is good.
if you dont know what i meen i will change the contrast of it and upload it so you can see or send you it via mail afro but i'm sure you know what i meen.

Level 3
screw u guys afroknight is one of the best skinners ive ever seen so if you cant make a better skin then shut u mouth (more on the lines of stop typing)

Level 1
Wats Up Babyz

What program did u use to make this cause im so lost with the whole warcraft model makn stuff and is it hard by the way i read the comments that others have left your models r dam good they should stop fukn havn a fukn sook bout it.

Level 2
I set the path of the texture as it's suggested, saved and re-loaded the map but the Spell Breaker still has the old texture :/

Level 1
walla

<3:spell_breaker:<3
Where is the model file? doesnt seem to be in the folder, the icon is the only thing i got to use =S

Level 4
I like it except the face to be honest...It´s just...to much, the face should be evil not mindless and rotting. My opinion, otherwise i´d go download right away.

Level 6
To apply this skin to the Bloodelf Spell-Breaker, import the skin by using the import manager, and change the path to: Textures\SpellThief.blp
Once you have done that, if the model's skin doesn't automatically change, then restart the World Editor.
Hope that is able to help you ^_^