• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight on Frost Wyrm

A death knight mounted on a Frost Wyrm. Not much to say about it. I recommend to use it as some type of advanced flying caster unit (no mesh changes to make it badass enough for a boss). Give credit and blah.

I'm making a more customized, detailed and badass version, but why not upload this as well.

UPDATE:

There it goes, guys. He's smaller, had feet and Attack Slam animation.

Keywords:
wotlk, death, knight, death knight, runeblade, frost, wyrm, frost wyrm, lich king, unholy, rider, mounted, flying, undead
Contents

Death Knight on Frost Wyrm (Model)

Reviews
15:02, 24th Dec 2009 DonDustin: could be a very useful model forany Death Knight/UD map, especially with Dan van Ohllus' mountless DK.
Level 9
OH NOES! THE MOST IMBA HERO IN THE GAME AND DOTA HAS BEEN GIVEN A FLYING MOUNT! RUN FURION RUN, HE'LL FLY OVER YOUR TREE'S AND TOTALLY PWN U WITH HIS 15K HP AND HIS SLOW!!!

I luv it, i give it a 3/5. wheres the DK?

Level 2
Thank you so very much for this model. I was looking for an undead mounted for my flying heroes on mounts adition to my map it fit the bill totally.

Level 2
It looks good but I can't see it on the world editor. It keeps saying "Could not load file Deathknight mounted.mdl" some1 help me out.

P.S I've already checked the tutorial but it didn't work.

Level 1
heyy! dude! really liked the model and i liked howd you make a tutorial about how to import it. im kind of a first timer really. i was really bugged when it kept on turning purple but that was just a slight problem was it.