• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Death Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, I'm making a map named Death Island. It's gameplay is like
the map "Are you a perfect idiot" (Made by Septimus. I like that map :grin:)
I asked who played it to send any bug reports, but i haven't got any mail from them.
I tested it personally on battlenet, (with other people) and found so many bugs, many of them fixed, but the most major bug is:
Sometimes, after the game finished loading (In multiplayer) most of the ppl sometimes got disconnected.:eekani: (After playing the second time)

Anyone know this problem and can help me?
Thank you :sad:

Note: I'm not sure if I can to send the map to you because the map is in Indonesian language. I will translate it when the full version came out, and because it contains SOME WoW models, that's against the site's rules:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.