• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Death Defence

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Death Defence (Map)

Level 16
The spawning was made stupidly, ton of units in a large area, then they try to fit into a small passage way. Takes alot of time and they are also easy kills for splash towers. One level lasted maybe from 2 to 5 minutes, and there is 100 levels u say so at worst, completing this td will take bit more than 8 hours.

The towers were the ordinary kind, nothing special. Basicly only damage increase and different attack type. Also they were not even close to be balanced. Me (player1) and the other guy (player2) killed allmost all the creeps, leaving allmost nothing to p3 and p4, naturally they quit.

The terrain was a rip off from spiral defence, in other words a spirally terrain.

The levels were not balanced either, only a 100 hp increase but the towers had very good damamges like the skeleton tower with splash damage, about 5xx in its last upgrade, and that time the creeps had about 300 hp.

Also maybe a little note that its not english map, spanish, italian? i dont know which. Well anyway, that didnt bother much since the towers were quite simple, listing the damage and the life of the tower (why the life is listed? :p). So not a big problem.

In conclusion, needs much work. I hope this isnt the final version.

Level 2
My map is in a version has tested, perhaps desing of the map pass for changes, the map is in Portuguese, will go to make a version for English and one for Spaniard, I am developing version 3.0, and I will not go to diminish you take them, will go to be 100 you lead!

ok - debtor :)

Level 1
I would have to agree with Mini-Me, the terrain is ripped off from spiral td, and please translate it, would love to know what the introduction says :p .

Also me and a friend(p1 and p2) were playing it, the levels wouldn't even start :x .

But from Mini-me's description on the gameplay, I would say perhaps.....3/5

Level 1
LoooL.... I finished this TD ALONE, playing only first 30 Levels. then the game finished by itself, it is sooo INCREDIBLY EASY!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Just fill the space with that towers who fire arrows, the BLACK ONES (cant remember the name) and UPGRADE everything for them in special buildings. Theese towers are THE_ULTIMATE energy towers suck.
They are so cheap = you have millions = fire rate is INCREDIBLE (when upgraded) and DMG about 500. NUFF SAID.
Never More. :!: