• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dead Risning campaign screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i need a dead rising campaign screen that looks like the menu part of dead rising, at the start where it seys press start

id really appreciate it and srry for no picture i couldn't find one all i can say for your knowledge is that its gat like 3 or 4 zombies on screen at a time, walking up the parking lot to the mall and once they get to the mall (out of sight) another one walks in view toward the mall like the one before.

if no one can do that one then i gues this one would be cool if the zombies were moving a little and frank (the guy with the shovel) was like breathing and doing a little more than just standing there. also only make like 2 to 4 zomies walkin arround :)
dead-rising.jpg

http://jag.lcc.gatech.edu/blog/dead-rising.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.