• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dbz xgt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An advanced DBZ map with thr original DBZ + GT sagas + custom sagas I've added. Original made by Womplord as DBZ Tribute (Ultra by Gotenks).

Keywords:
Dragonball Z, DBZ
Contents

DBZ XGT (Map)

Reviews
13:50, 28th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
I understand how you all guys feel but I talked to Womplord and he won't create any more DBZ maps! I asked him if I could continue and he accepted! I feel honored to continue the DBZ maps since I'm a DBZ fun since I can remember myself as a kid. DBZ is an anime it must not be forgotten (thanx to Toriyama and the TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. Licensed by FUNimation Productions for DB KAI version of the DBZ)! And about the tutorials are mostly about to those who play DBZ for first time! Also tutorials are useful and for experienced DBZ map players cause I've added many new features! Finally I think that the power ups are good and balanced so I don't see any problem.

Level 3
And for those who think that this map is lame, boring and an old relic, I'm preparing a DBZ Campaign from the original DBZ series. I don't know how long it's gonna take but I hope that soon enough I'll finish the Frieza saga. And no worries, the maps are not gonna be copies from other DBZ maps.

Level 4
Wolf....in case u havent noticed, dbz tribute is already being continued by ikalapmada and currently, dbz tribute elite 2.1c is the latest version of it, not ur copy version. Wolf u should work on ur dbz campaign map and take this map down...dbz tribute is already being continued by another group of ppl who knew womplord and the original creators better than you..and their dbz tribute map is better

Level 1
just to mention there are like 2 or 3 other TEAMS who made their own version of dbz tribute. there are also like thousands of crappy edited versions on epic war.
and then u come along and need to make another unnessecary version of it.
its like taking a dump on a pile of shit: noone cares about it.

or and before i forget, please dont doublepost: mods dont like that. use the EDIT button

Level 3
I understand what you're both saying but just like them I want to be a successor of Womplord's DBZ maps. Besides my map is not a continue of ikalapmada's DBZ Tribute Elite but from DBZ Ultra v10.8 by DBZ BROLY! Still, I'll continue the DBZ XGT and any othe advanced DBZ map for those who like other versions of the DBZ Tribute collection but I'll focus at my DBZ Campaign just you said. It's gonna be something different and I hope that everyone will like it! I hope that soon enough I'll have the Frieza saga ready. So be prepared for excitement and amusement!!!

Anyway thanx for your comments and I'll prove myself soon enough!

DBZ RULES MAN!!! LONG LIVE GOKU!!!

Last edited:
Level 7
Improve description!

Good to see you are willing to upload a map you have made to Hiveworkshop.

But first there are a few things in making the map stand out from the rest and making people say "Wow it sounds good" I better try it.

Although Do not lie about your map or people will get so angry no1 would download your map.

Okay how to make a good description of your map:

Adding a youtube video of some of the features in your game can make wanting to play or download a map even more worth it.

Adding in-game screenshots to your description can make people feel like they are actually playing the game and makes them want to download the map.

images

Just adding a description of the game can tell people what it is about, so they are not left worrying what the main objective is.

The aim of the game is to choose a god or bad dragon ball z hero and destroy the bad dragon ball people.

Here is another example of the description of the game:

DBZ XGT is an rpg type map where good and bad dragon ball z characters fight it out to save the dragon ball world.

Adding a How to Play description tells the person a brief overview how to play the map.

First you choose which dragon ball z character you want to be good or bad.
Then when the map has loaded you go round and lvl up.
Then you can destroy the bad dragon ball z characters (IF you are good) and the good dragon ball z characters (IF you are bad) or
You can destroy the storyline characters to save the dragon ball world.

Adding features to the description can help people understand why they should download it and what makes the map unique.

This map has 200 custom spells
400 custom models
500 custom hero upgrades
30 custom creeps
70 custom models
a new duel system
a unique attacking system

Including a change-log can help people understand why you updated the map and what updates are there.

In this update we have added 10 new heroes from the dragon ball xgt show and we have remade 2 of the existing heroes plus added 20 new spells and items.

Adding updates to come can see what you have installed for the next version and can make people want to keep downloading n playing your map.

3 new models, 5 hero reworks, more bosses and creep upgrade every boss kill. 10new spells, 56new items, price rework and manor regen interface.

Always include the credits or people will think you made the whole map when you didn't and then some1 who contributed to the map will be real angry cuz you took all the credit.

Credits:
Wolf the ultimate - creator
next guy - editor
next guy - beta tester

For now until you update the description, I will assume this map will be rejected with no time. Also if you are not the creator of the map plz do not say you are.

To make me download the map change the description and I might download it and review it.

Hope this helped you understand how to make a good description for your map,
Lag_Reviews :p