• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

darthyoda's Alliance vs. Horde

Contents

darthyoda's Alliance vs. Horde (Map)

Level 4
This was the first map I ever made. I never realy intended to post it but it runs well and is fun to play :D It has 20 Heros to pick from and 18 diffrent buildings you can build to spawn diffrent units. Plz post comments or tips to help me improve this map and have fun playing it.

Level 3
not really too bad. i expected very little (no offence) but after i sent my hero at the enemies, i noticed some of the extras you added, such as buying abilities, weapons, spawning upgrades etc. Terrain was simple, but varied enough for replay.

it's fast. i was only playing by myself, but it was over in 14 minutes. this really reminds me of an old wc3 ninja game. i don't remember the name now, but it was fun.

anyway, the only things i can suggest are balancing the heros, perhaps adding a respawn to peasents/peons, finishing tool tips and playing online. really good job