• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

darthyodas TD (Ver. 1.40)

Contents

darthyodas TD (Ver. 1.40) (Map)

Level 4
Huray I updated again!! Ok things I added...

A new race with full set of towers and upgrades
Complet rebuild of the creep wave trigger system(Went from 40 trigger to 4 :p )
Added 10 waves for a total of 40 Levels
Redid the Boss system so that you have to fight a boss every 5 minutes instead of on predetermend levels
Balanced the towers a bit better
Balanced the Levels out a little.
Fixed tooltips on towers and Hero abilitys
And I changed to Code for the Cheat system so now youll have to beat it all over again :p

I'm sure I forgot somthing bu thats all the major updates. Hope you like and plz PLZ leave some comments I'v lost track of how many donwloads this map has gotten and still only one person has left any (thanks Biggs). Anyway Good Luck and Have Fun!

Edit: oh yeah, I changed the terrian and pathing a little too, All units also become invalnerable when they are on the tile paths in rhe center areas and where they spawn.

Level 4
Huray!!! someone told me somthing :shock: :D . I don't think I will reduse creeps Hp if there are less players because it would be very hard to balance right, the map was built to be hard and be a team game. If you can get at least 5 good players(one for each lane) you should be alright. As for to onscreen credits insead of refering players to the Quest menu I'll just space it all out better so it's not so overwhelming. But if I still can make it look right I'll just do what you said. Ty for telling me what you think, I'm despret for some comments right now so thanks again.