• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DarkTroll

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Requested by a friend, based on the wow imp
imp.jpg

Keywords:
Imp, Scamp, Demon, Hell
Contents

DarkTroll (Model)

Reviews
23:02, 7th Jul 2009 shamanyouranus: This is too simple and does not look good enough to be approved. Fix the wrap of the texture and improve the proportions and this could be approvable, but not right now.

M

23:02, 7th Jul 2009
shamanyouranus: This is too simple and does not look good enough to be approved. Fix the wrap of the texture and improve the proportions and this could be approvable, but not right now.

he did not uv-wrap anything. he just changed the foret troll texture with a shade texture.
nonetheless its a nice model imo. esepcially the particle emitter is simple and does its job

i tinkered with it. i got the dark effect without using an unfitting texture
View attachment ph-ed.rar

this model could be improved. look what i did and maybe you'll get some of your own idea

Dear lord, the texture and UV wrap is incredibly terrible. the horns are wrong, the proportions for the model are completely off. I'm sorry, but this just isn't a very good model. BUT you can always improve it, make a custom texture or re-UV map it. re-work the shape too.

Can't do that, not so skilled in modeling