• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darkshore - Ashenvale and way more

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey guys this is my melee map I'm trying to change somethings.
This map includes darkshore - ashenvale -felwood -barrens - durotar - thousandneedles!
I am trying to custom some things but wil take some time HF ( added some thins! )

Keywords:
warcraft ashenvale felwood darkshore felwood barrens durotar thousand needles
Contents

Darkshore - Ashenvale and way more (Map)

Reviews
17:47, 9th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected The entire map is just completely imbalanced, there is no way this map structure can ever get approved. The title name is incorrect. There are no creeps near the starting locations. That's basically...

M

17:47, 9th Aug 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

The entire map is just completely imbalanced, there is no way this map structure can ever get approved.
The title name is incorrect.
There are no creeps near the starting locations.

That's basically all I checked and more than enough for rejection.

Level 2
Add more creeps and mines closer to players.Still it looks nice from here. 3.5/5( because I'm a nice guy ill give it a 3.51 rating if you fix it more x) )

Level 1
Excuse my bluntness, but this map has nothing to offer. But if you indeed want a rating, it's Rejection. 1/5 (terrible map).