• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Souls Black Knight

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
A remake of the footman to look like the black knight from dark souls. If you want the original footman walk animation, add the tag "alternate" in the world editor.

Just remove war3mapImported\ on the texture for the model to work.

Enjoy!
Previews
Contents

Dark Souls Black Knight (Model)

Dark Souls Black Knight Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please state the source of your textures.
hm.. there are some holes at the back of the shoulderpads that could use filling up, i guess its just a bit of TC that's outside the TC area.
also, you can't really just do a different walking animation and call it a day. a 'stand ready', 'attack`, and `stand' are a minimum, for consistency. different 'death/decay flesh/decay bone' anims would also be neat, but not necessary

Level 6
hm.. there are some holes at the back of the shoulderpads that could use filling up, i guess its just a bit of TC that's outside the TC area.
also, you can't really just do a different walking animation and call it a day. a 'stand ready', 'attack`, and `stand' are a minimum, for consistency. different 'death/decay flesh/decay bone' anims would also be neat, but not necessary

I disagree about the animations, the aim was to make a footman black knight, so I wanted to keep the basic animations for the feel. Only the walk got changed beacuse it's so iconic how they walk in the game, and the footman walk animation is a bit silly to be honest. But thanks for the feedback about the holes. It's fixed now :)

Last edited:
I disagree about the animations, the aim was to make a footman black knight, so I wanted to keep the basic animations for the feel. Only the walk got changed beacuse it's so iconic how they walk in the game, and the footman walk animation is a bit silly to be honest. But thanks for the feedback about the holes. It's fixed now :)
well tell me, how do they look while they are standing? wouldn't you want yours to have the same posture? normal war3 footman feels a little too.. well not darksouls