• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark mode for trigger tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I think I've seen this mentioned somewhere but wanted to raise it again...

I love the basic "dark" theme of the forum, but this just adds to the really painful contrast to the stark white in the trigger tags. there are a lot of requests I just can't look at in the WEHZ bc of the pain of staring at that bright white screen. If there was a way to make the trigger tags appear with a darker background that would be really great. (and yes I know that it's like that in the WE, but a. there the whole screen is brighter usually so there is less sharp contrast. b. If there was someone to ask to change that too I would :wink:)

thanks!

(I tried using my regular dark mode chrome extension, but that somehow messes up the formatting of the site and makes triggers even harder to read... )

Status
Not open for further replies.