• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Dark Minions

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Interview

Dark Minions are skeletons summoned from the corpses of creatures killed by Banshee Rangers' skill, Dark Arrow.
This bundle is an edit of skeletons equipped with Forsaken-style armor and weapons to reflect this background.

Preview

full
full
full
282135-c9601e7d26ac2e290921f9cf1e53beff.png

Features

• Hand drawn custom texture and meshes modeled from scratch.
  • Variants for the 3 levels.
  • Defend animations transplanted from Footman.

License

Anyone can edit my models, use their meshes and textures, and re-upload them as long as proper credit is given.

Changelog

• 2024-05-24
    • Fix the opening frame of death sound effect.
  • 2024-06-20
    • Add footprints to Walk Defend.
Contents

DarkMinionLv1 (Model)

DarkMinionLv2 (Model)

DarkMinionLv3 (Model)

Reviews
Em!
Em!
Fibulus work!! (not a spelling error)
Level 20
Top quality work. Exceptional texturing work that is not only beautiful, but also detailed and fitting to WC3 style... All at the same time. Also excellent interpretation of Forsaken style, that indeed feels Forsaken and noticably different from Scourge style.

Hey @Jiok, if you ever attempt to make Forsaken units, I think this is the texture that will do the job :].

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 71
Top quality work. Exceptional texturing work that is not only beautiful, but also detailed and fitting to WC3 style... All at the same time. Also excellent interpretation of Forsaken style, that indeed feels Forsaken and noticably different from Scourge style.
I think Forsaken undead should definitely stray away from the obvious undead look i.e. zombies, abominations, skeletons and be more like reanimated people, perhaps ghosts, something like that. No matter what texture you use, saying it's different from the Scourge is only a mind trick, something maybe akin to the differences between Scarlet Crusade and Argent Crusade vestments.