• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Minions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm having trouble making a map.
Usually when I make a map there are no bugs, but this time when I was making a map called Minons bugs started to appear. So far i've made 5 different versions of Minions and none of them are completed because they all got bugged. On my latest one, I just found that when you pick up an item, everyone with an inventory suddenly has that item ]: Does anyone know whats wrong or how I can fix it?
Anyways heres a possible descricption on Minions:

You enter the land ancient land of Ethelador, given a chance to raise a creature, called a 'Minion'. Raise your Minion, teach it new things, raise it to power, get it a job, it could even start a family. But while you have the hard task of raising this Minion, the biggest challenge awaits you...The Gates of the Apocalypse.
The gates take you to an unknown underworld, where the demons and fiends are raising their armies. They plan to take over the world but before they do so, you must act fast, crush their fiends and seal the Gates of the Apocalypse. But there are quite a few of these gates, and they're going to be tougher and tougher everytime you go through. These will randomly appear throughout the game so keep you eyes peeled...

-There are lots of different species of Minions, and species each have different personalities and advantages

-Lots of different places to explore

-Lots of new items

-New abilities

Thats all I can think of for now xD

:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 6
I'd run a careful eye over all your triggers that use items in general. Test each one out manual (turn off all item triggers, and leave only 1 on at a time)

Btw; nice color choice in those pictures (since you have different head styles I believe it's your own work)

Level 1
Thank for the advice, I tried it but it didn't work. The bug could possibly be unfixable?

Thanks for commenting on my pictures too :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.