• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

damages problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I need an ability that allows to the unit to give more damages to somes units. I dont want percentage but number (+5, +8, +15 instead of 125%, 133%, 150%)
I know that the attacks type and defense type must be the same for all unit and the attacks type must deals 100% damages to the defense type.
I need another ability that reduce the damages received. The amount must be calculate in number instead of percentage too (-3, -4, -6 instead of -11%, -15%, -30%)
thanks to answer as soon as possible ;)

Level 3
try looking into the "do damage to target" action in triggers. they have many different types of damage you haven't even seen before in conventional warcraft like "fire" and "divine".

to add damage to a particular type of enemy, first define the "race" of the enemy (i.e. human/demon/commoner/creep). Then, set event to be when a unit is attacked and use the condition "race comparison" (say triggering unit race equals to naga) and then add the damage action (say do 20 chaos damage of divine type) to the triggering unit

Level 27
You can use that passive aura Paladin has, it gives armor. Just set it to have range of 0 to effect only the owner...
Oh, and about attack increase... not sure, but... right, you can use the passive abilities items have! You just have to edit the abilities of items like claws of attack and change damage and who ability efects and damage added, and add it to the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.