• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Damage over time grenade spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi

I've been thinking of a spell idea where it's like Burning Oil where it does damage in an area for a bit but I wanted to make it a castable spell rather than a passive. So basically the spell would be cast and the caster would fire something at a target point and the area around it would get damaged over time from this. I'm no spellmaker but I'd like to learn how to make spells. Any ideas?

Level 17
i think you dont need to trigger that.
theres a spell in object editor called flamestrike of bloodmage.
now take the "Sphere" spell of the bloodmage and change the model to a grenade.
done xD
now he throws a grenade to the targeted point and the rest is like the normal flamestrike ability.
oh you should remove the casting delay

Status
Not open for further replies.