• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damage over time MUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So first I had this system from this site http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...over-time-111622/?prev=search=dot&d=list&r=20 and it worked perfectly, but then I decided to change normal WE to NewGen to get more tiles. But then it stopped working. I didnt get any error or something but nothing happened in-game when casting the spell.

I dont understand the vJass version of the DoT system, so now I wonder if anyone knows maybe what could be wrong, or if someone could make a simple damage over time spell for me.

Deals 1x Hero Intelligence every 2 sec. Lasts for 10 sec. Only deals damage if the target has the specific buff from the spell. No need to create a special effect or something. MUI ofcourse.

Thanks for any help on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.