• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damage not stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to get a spell to work and no such luck. Here is what I am trying to do:

Fervor:

1 damage per second for 5 seconds to unit (kind of like poison). However, the damage can stack when a single unit is attacking and/or multiple units are attacking. There is a limit to the number of stacks that can be on one enemy unit. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

- Lordrake

Level 4
I think there's a DoT system in the spell database.

If it does not support stacking you can request someone to modify it. Is's relatively easy. Store the stack count for the unit and when being poisioned, load the previous DoT value and increase it.

I'll see if I can find it, thanks.

I found one in JASS (which I am terrible with) and a GUI one (which I am not much better with, but can understand it). Where would be the best place to go to request a modification?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.