• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Damage bonus for each unit killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
How can i make a passive spell that adds bonus damage to the hero for each unit the hero kills.. And when the hero dies that bonus damage to be halved..

x3m

x3m

Level 3
Just use a variabel. When the hero kills a unit -> Add X to variabel.
The same when he dies. When hero dies -> varibel / 2.

Level 7
Like nevermore's second spell on dota. For each level to gain +2 to damage and to have 60 max damage...

Level 3
Make a spell with 30 levels and damage bonus 2,4,6,8 etc. Then everytime he attacks increase the level of the ability. When he dies set to current level /2

Level 21
Thats wayne, you just need a passive, for example evasion, each time the hero who has that customized evasion kills a enemy a integer is taken + 1 and there you have a ability array with 30 places. Then you make 30 abilities, first adds 2 damage, second adds 4 etc and set them in the given array places ([1] = 2, [2] = 4 etc) and then remove each time he kills the current integer-1 (so you remove the last ability) and add the current arrays size as ability.

For example: Hero kills a unit and he has already 12 (which is array place [6]) + damage, then add 1 to the integer for the array which is now 7, now you remove integer-1 (which is [6]) and add [7] which is 14.

Level 7
Hmph i didn't get you redscores... I'm so not expiriencesd... Can you give me Trigger with picture so i would see?

Status
Not open for further replies.