• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dalaran Tower Defense v1.8b AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: StoPCampinGn00b
NEW DALARAN TOWER DEFENSE v1.8b AI Is Back
7 Diffrent Towers
-Archer Tower
-Boom Tower
-Guard Tower
-Dragon Tower
-Machine Gun Tower
-Cannon Tower
-Wizard Tower
More Tower To Be Update Just Wait
PM me For Ides For The Map or Errors
or Bugs.
COMING SOON! = HEROES !!!
Contents

Dalaran Tower Defense v1.8b AI (Map)

Reviews
21:40, 22nd Jul 2014 Ralle: You have already uploaded a new version.

M

21:40, 22nd Jul 2014
Ralle: You have already uploaded a new version.

Level 32
Hello Renzor. Maps uploaded need to be finished or very much almost finished. Updates should only contain things like bug fixes or balancing, some pass by sliding in new units. But not a brand new system with heroes. We do this because if the map isn't working because of the update, we might have to check it again. And that would just be a pain. Either speed up the process or re upload next time :thumbs_up:

Map Submission Rules

Level 4
I played in hard, and i win easily, the archer towers are to strong, bash is like a cheat, units can't move and block each others, you can win with only archer towers lol. Balance the game and it could be a cool TD. (+ add a skill to sale towers too, i had to kill my own towers sometimes).