• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D3 Lord Andrazzar bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Type of problem:
Glitch/Bug

Map version:
1.14d

Description of the problem:
First there is a small path that allows you to go through wall and walk onto a sandy spot right above the Lord Andrazzar (his 1 o'clock direction to be specific).
Somehow using the tanks to pull him towards there allows hunters to free shoot as long as they can withstand the spell damage.
What happen was the Sergeant somehow 'felt' the threat due to the spell hit on the hunters and he walked all the way to the boss.
Since he is invulnerable, the boss just stood still to death.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_050910_013817_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_050910_013817_02.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 288
  • WC3ScrnShot_050910_013936_05.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_050910_013936_05.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 267
Level 8
Ye but 1 thing

You can't pick items until you kill first boss.
If you want to kill first boss Seargant has to be mortal.

So you can kill last boss, but you can't pick items as it will disapear.
GL for those who focus on the bugs

Level 1
It's easy to go through the 10 waves and clear the dungeon mobs, leaving the 3 bosses behind. (That's what happened to us in the game)
And since I mentioned I've got tankers that pulled the boss towards the revival point area, I must have meant that we've got through the sergeant.
Of course, this glitch set up can only be done once per game unless you managed to kill the Lady too, to reset the dungeon.

Anyway, I'm just revealing this glitch/bug. Take it or leave it.
Have a nice day.

spitzfire
Lv. 41 Assassin
Lv. 39 Hunter
Lv. 33 Sorcerer
Lv. 33 Crusader

Level 2
lol its not that gas 'felt' the bug. its because people made use of the gaspode bug to bring him over to andy. firstly you need someone to provide vision over the boss, then click gaspode and ctrl-shift-left click your hero and press attack button over andy (you need to click the attack button). then gas will walk all the way in to kill him.

i did amajor bug by multiplying and sending over 30 gaspodes into d3. pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.