• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

D3 Duoed (Druid/Crusader), Youtube Link inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZYOlsmL2U

This was done probably the day after we duo'd Shade, but my laziness prevented me from uploading and editing it. It was back in 1.1m so for the FL fight we did have maxed out FR but either way we did duo the entire dungeon. Perhaps we will redue FL with 75% just to say we did sometime soon.

I would like to just go ahead and shout out to Egotenks for being pro on lady.

Sorry for it being a little laggy and not the best of quality :[

Enjoy guys :]

Level 6
nice work but how you do the waves before lt ? i think that is still impossible rihgt ?

Level 9
Box and I were able to duo waves, with Crus and Sorc, with shaman merc though, Crus's crucify basically half kills all the mobs.

Level 3
Pretty impressive, I have a question though. Did you do it with crus and dudu as a part of making it more challenging? I believe bishop+zerk can do it faster. The only possible problem is lady, where tanking can be hard for a bish if you want to do it without merc.

Level 10
We most certainly did purposely use Druid/Crusader to make it more challenging. Just like our Shade Duo video. We originally did it Berserker/Druid but we beat her in 5 minutes and was far too easy so we did it again with Crusader/Druid with much better results. And as Muzzel said bishops are amazing lady tanks :D

P.S. Muzzel I support Bards and monks too :[ , but yes I do love me some Druids XD

Status
Not open for further replies.