• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D3 duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
bofu and me wanted to share replay, where we did full d3 run just 2 of us. You can watch it for fun, maybe newbies can learn something of it. Have fun.

Attachments

• duo.w3g
    358.4 KB · Views: 142
Level 3
There is no 44 lvls in this game. Also max level possible is 43, i tested it several times already.

Level 4
LOL are u serious, im not meaning i watched this video and saw a 44, ive seen u countless times on an assassin lvl 44 and u defended it, what the **

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
Actually Forges assassin *from the maybe 15+ games i played with him* is level 43.. not 44... why you on here fight/hating on people non stop.... nothing better to do?

Level 3
The best part is Succubus kill :) Pretty fun time switching the agro :)

Mongo when are you coming back to Gaia? :D

Level 10
That's a bit harsh. Zwiebel and his crew worked really hard on this map, but they have no control over the type of community over the map. the decisions of you being banned on the bot were in no way a part of anything he has done so to take it out on him is just asinine.

I try to remain as neutral as possible in all arguments and try to see both sides of the story, but flat out insulting Zwiebel for something he is in no way affiliated crosses the line.

On a side note Ncommand, you are in no ways restricted to play Gaias with the 'community' and there are alternative ways to play without using our bot. So to blow this entire thing out of proportion over one means of playing and insulting the creator no less really makes me lose a lot of respect for you.

Level 1
Proxies, new accounts, yawn nothing of the usual i can do whatever i want, this banning over using a completely legal !votekick command gave me 0 respect for anybody here and once again shows me how retarded anyone can be, no matter how close

@s0ul : what respect? u just leave ur close friend who u can easily just say "hey unban this guy, he rlly didnt do anything drastic" u sit there as the chieftain and leader and not do shit. Hows that for respect, rofl

{EDIT}
im sitting here playing the game, pretty much the best player in the game right now, have a big group of people who follow me and are upset about this whole thing that u would actually do this, and u ban me? im sitting here completely innocent and still did shit,

have about 10 screenshots of different people going "wtf?, thats really lame ima not even bother playing"

Level 5
do u think i would be doing this if i cared? i could care less with u and ur ** **ing community that just bans people on will over the most ** ** .good luck have fun with nothing.

Doesn't change the fact that you suck badly at conversations and make totally no sense here.
Im not even talking about the point of your raging sprees, because there's no point at all.
I bet that most of people here are tired of your pointless ragecraft, I don't know if you've got some mental injurny related to games but it really seems so, from the look of your latest posts it's obvious that you really can't stand some things.
Who the hell gives a ** if he's 44 or 463 lvl, ffs. If you don't understand that games are meant to be fun and you belive that forum is somekind of kindergarten for arguments then I address a suggestion for you - switch off your PC and think a few times before turning it on again.

I apologise for that piece of offtopic, but I really can't stand such people for that long. I thought that teeneagers left the Warcraft long time ago.

On topic: Good job mates, it was way easier pre code wipe, that's why I admire you for co-operation that led you to complete this task, and I hope that I'll have some time to play with you in future.

Level 5
^^ And the hypocritical fucking idiot comes in to be made fun of once again. You don't understand what "i dont give a shit about an awful community" means? Not sure why your even here, this concerns you about Zero%. i dont care about you, ur a nobody, and ur a fucking scrub im sure i would destroy in anything. dont troll, i could basically report you for that LOL.

If you havent figured it out already, what idiot would actually be going to each topic flaming it, im obviously just laughing, trolling, and making an ass out of every 15 year old here.

Well that was easy, dont bother fighting it might get you banned as well, u have no chance vs someone 10x what u are. :)

@ flamewar: Please just ignore this guy. His main account got banned temporary for a reason. He shouldn't be here so just threat him as something that is not here ;D

@ topic: watched the replay now and goddamnit, you guys really got some balls. And some insane amount of luck on Lady ... ;)
That kill with vampire mark on the tank was so damn close.
And good job on Andy too ... I see so many people failing this boss over and over again because they can't manage to circle him correctly and you did it in hard mode :D
Fire Lord however ... come on, you really have to abuse his minion cooldown? You can do better than that.

PS: Enjoy this moment while you still can. ;)
In 1.1j, two-manning will not be possible anymore, as mana potion cooldown and mana consumption of cleric spells gets increased. However, maybe the new skills will compensate for that, but I really doubt it...

Level 1
first smart thing said, yes those cleric spells do need increased mana consumption and pots are OP. 10 versions later woot.

Level 3
Soon i will be online in US east again we can try firelord without the glitch :) f0rg3 if you are up for that this saturday :)

Actually the thing i love at this game are fights like the one with lady where you really have to use your brain to kill it no matter what items you got. Or for example on andy the reason i go first in is because we dont want any zombies on the tank while i run like crazy because my heal posibilities are not enough at that point :) Things like that make the game great. I guess what i try to say is Keep up the good work Zwieb and gj so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.